- Week 1 (English, Spanish)
- Week 2 (English, Spanish)
- Week 3 (English, Spanish)
- Week 4 (English, Spanish)
- Week 5 (English, Spanish)
Labor Day Conference
- Dates: August 30 – September 1 (from Friday 7:30 pm to Lord’s Day 12:00 pm).
- Location/Hotel: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport at 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010.
- Room rate: $114.00 per night. There can be up to 4 persons per room depending on the room type.
- Parking: $5.00/day with in/out privileges.
- You can make your hotel reservations at the following website or 800 number (we prefer that you use the website):
- Link to the hotel website: Nor-Cal Churches Blending Conference
- Call Central Reservations at 1-800-233-1234 and state the hotel as the “Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport” in Burlingame and refer to the “2019 Northern California Churches Blending Conference” room block. Confirm the $114 per night room rate. Be sure to request your confirmation number.
- The hotel reservations deadline is Lord’s Day, August 8. We strongly encourage that the saints make their reservations as soon as possible.
- Material: Five messages were selected (#2-5, #12) from the rich speaking of the Crystallization-Study of Numbers, which will be prepared by 5 geographical regions in NorCal. San Jose is assigned to GROUP 5 (San Jose, Cupertino, Fresno, Pleasanton) to share on Lord’s day morning. Please get into message #12 ahead of time so you can prepare a 1 min. sharing to speak.
Summer School of Truth
- For those going into 7th-12th grade.
- Student registration LINK .
- Serving ones registration LINK.
- For those attending SST 2019, please prepare to depart from the hall next Lord’s day July 28.
- Please note there will be a celebration meeting at 4:30pm on Saturday August 3 in Berkeley.
Meeting Hall Cleaning
- We will have a church wide clean up and repair day on 8/10 from 9 to 11 AM. We will focus on tasks that cannot be done within the normal weekly cleaning schedule.
- Please propose cleaning and repair projects to these brothers (Paul, Alan, Johnny, Orlando). This will be a good time for blending, and we will try to form cleaning groups across languages.
- Cleaning Projects: LINK
- Date: 8/17 (Sat)
- Time: 10 am – 2 pm
- Location: Berkeley Meeting Hall (2430 Dana St., Berkeley)
- Lunch will be provided at the end of the conference at around 1 PM.
- Note that there are no facilities available for onsite childcare. Childcare must be arranged personally or in your home locality.
- The sisters who plan to attend should register for the conference using the Google Form linked below: Sisters Conference 2019/08/17
- We ask the sisters to submit their registration by Lord’s Day, August 11.
Life-study of Matthew
After we finish the life-study of Revelation – we will move onto life-study of Matthew! this is good opportunity for a reboot and change in schedule! if you would like to order a paper copy of the life-study in either English, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional. please contact Sophie @ book sales so she put a reservation for you. The price very affordable at $25-35 for a 4-6 volume softbound set (depends on language)
College Student Training in Ethiopia
After extensive travels and fellowship with many seeking Christian groups in Ethiopia, the brothers in Ethiopia are holding a series of training for seeking college students, so far 2,300 have already signed up! They are requesting financial assistance to attend this week long training ($104/person for a whole week). More details and prayer requests attached (CLICK HERE) and posted on bulletin board. Please designate giving to “Ethiopia College Training”
NorCal Christian Conference Center
We have submitted a preliminary application to the city for a conditional use permit for a seating capacity of 700. Please pray we would find favor in the eyes of the city staff members, planning commissioners, and neighbors for our permit applications! More details and prayer requests attached (CLICK HERE) and posted on bulletin board